Part-time Tuition Rates
|Undergraduate Program Tuition (5-8 CUs)||Cost per CU|
|Graduate Program Tuition (4-7 CUs)||Cost per CU|
|MBA Program Tuition (4-7 CUs)||Cost per CU|
|Resource Fee:||$145 per term|
- Part-time tuition is scheduled at 5-8 competency units per term for undergraduate degrees and 4-7 competency units per term for graduate degrees.
- Tuition will be adjusted by the number of competency units attempted within the term, not by time attended.
- Only tuition will be prorated. The resource fee and any program fees are still charged at the full amount for the entire term.
- Military students may be able to supplement their tuition assistance with benefits from the Montgomery GI Bill® if they are eligible. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Federal financial aid is not available for part-time students but may be available for full-time military students.
- Veterans using the Montgomery GI Bill who are not active duty are treated as normal students; the part-time option is not available.
- WGU reserves the right to change any of its tuition and fees. Students will be notified in advance of the new tuition rates.
Tuition Payment Terms
Tuition for the full term is due at the beginning of each term. For regular new students, payment is due on or before the 22nd of the month preceding their intended program start date. Returned checks will be assessed a service charge. Students are responsible for payment of tuition and fees. Failure to receive payment in full by the end of the current term is grounds for administrative withdrawal.
Military tuition assistance (TA), Post 9/11 (CH 33) and VA Voc-Rehab students may be eligible for a deferral of the tuition cost paid by their military education benefits once the appropriate form(s) has been completed, authorized and received by WGU’s VA Department.
For answers to specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.Request Info Apply Now