WGU Indiana Partners with the
Community Health Network
WGU Indiana is an online, competency-based, nonprofit university established by the state of Indiana in partnership with Western Governors University, offering affordable access to quality higher education for working adults in the state. WGU Indiana offers regionally and CCNE-accredited* degree programs designed to enhance job skills and improve career opportunities.
Partnership Benefit for Community Health Network Employees/Affiliates
- A 5% tuition discount (for four terms) on our already affordable tuition. Make sure to inform your Enrollment Counselor of your affiliation with the Community Health Network.
Note: You may be eligible to apply for one of WGU Indiana’s scholarship offerings. Click to learn more.
Through Western Governors University, WGU Indiana offers accredited degree programs in business, information technology, teacher education, and health professions, including nursing.
Learn more about WGU's online degree programs
Earn an Accredited Healthcare Degree from WGU Indiana
As the nation’s second largest employment sector, the healthcare field is boomingand shows no signs of slowing down. In almost every area, there is a growing demand for competent, compassionate individuals with bachelor’s and master’s degrees. To address this need, WGU Indiana offers CCNE-accredited degree programs designed for busy adults and healthcare professionalsmany who already possess extensive knowledge and experience in a healthcare-related field.
Click here for more information on the WGU Indiana College of Health Professions
Why WGU Indiana is a Smarter Way to Earn Your Degree
- WGU Indiana is affordable. Tuition at WGU Indiana is among the most affordable in the state of Indiana and is typically half what you’d pay at another online school. Plus, WGU Indiana only charges tuition at a flat rate every six months (not per hour or per course). You’ll only pay for the time you need to complete your degree requirements. The faster you progress, the more you save.
- WGU Indiana is flexible. For schedules that demand flexibility, WGU Indiana is a great choice. Course material can be accessed at the time and place convenient for your schedule. You can progress at a pace that enables you to earn your degree while managing your career, family, and life’s other challenges.
- WGU Indiana is competency-based and measures learning, not time. At WGU Indiana, our focus is on making sure you have the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. By utilizing a competency-based approach to learning, WGU Indiana enables you to leverage the "competencies" you already possess to potentially complete your program faster—and for less money, too.
- WGU Indiana is a nonprofit university. Nonprofit means many things, but to us, nonprofit stands for 1) An unparalleled investment in student success; 2) Low tuition, meaning less debt; 3) A focus on graduation, not tuition; and 4) An emphasis on ensuring that WGU is the right fit for your goals and needs.
- WGU Indiana is respected and offers relevant degree programs. WGU Indiana offers a rigorous, relevant healthcare learning that’s designed by experts from industry and academia which prepares you with the skills and knowledge you need to become a consummate professional in your field.
*As part of Western Governors University, the nursing programs at WGU Indiana are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-877-6791).
For More Information
If you’d like more information about WGU Indiana and our degree programs, please select one of the options below: