Master of Science Management and Leadership
Our online master’s in management will give you the leadership and organizational skills you need for effective change management, strategic management, and developing high-performance teams. The M.S. in Management and Leadership will enhance your ability to manage in dynamic environments such as business, government, nonprofits, or education. With the knowledge gained in courses covering managing human capital, data-driven decision making, and change management and innovation, you’ll be prepared to maximize organizational performance and become a successful leader.
Who the Program is For:
- Experienced business professionals and managers seeking upward career mobility and needing the credentials to do so.
- Individuals with “real world” experience who seek in-depth knowledge and skills in leadership and management.
- Individuals who are moving into greater management responsibilities in their organizations and want to enhance their effectiveness.
- Technical managers who need to strengthen their human capital and change management skills.
- Individuals who can typically spend 15 or more hours per week on their studies.
This program will be flexible and adaptable to your schedule. Click here to learn how this program works.
What You'll Learn
Essential Knowledge and Skills
We developed our online Master of Science in Management and Leadership degree program with significant input from experts and business leaders who serve on our Business Program Council. Our National Advisory Board consists of major corporations and foundations that provide ongoing support and advice to the university, so our graduates experience superior results. WGU's online business programs provide an up-to-date, relevant curriculum designed to help students gain the skills employers need. As a graduate, you'll be able to apply what you've learned, and that will play a key role in helping you reach your full career potential.
Key Subject Areas
These Courses Add to Your Credentials
Managing Organizations and Leading People
Managing Human Capital
Becoming an Effective Leader
Data-Driven Decision Making
Change Management and Innovation
The online M.S. in Management and Leadership Program also requires the successful completion of a capstone project.
Your capstone project is something to be proud of – it's the culmination of all your hard work. Your final project allows you to take what you've learned and apply it to a real-world situation, proposing a solution to an actual issue you face in your place of business. Go ahead, show everyone what you can do.