WGU Indiana Webinar Series: 3 Keys to Job Search Success
Are you looking for a job or will you soon be looking for one when you graduate from WGU Indiana? Kick off your job search with our new webinar series. These webinars were created to cover topics –like job search tactics –that students and grads may find useful.
The first webinar will be hosted by Allison Bell, General Manager of WGU Indiana. The highlights of this webinar will be:
- Presentation – Crafting effective resumes, first impressions, and follow up
- Communication – Writing cover letters and emails, sharpening your interviewing skills, and proper phone etiquette
- Connection – Creating powerful networks, effectively using technology, and relationship building
Join us for this informative one hour event on Friday, March 25 at 3:00 pm EDT.
To join the webinar, go to: https://wgu-in.webex.com/wgu-i%20n/j.php?J=732829093
- Meeting number: (732) 829-093
- Meeting password: This meeting does not require a password
- If requested, enter your name and email address
- Click "Join"
If you are unable to attend this webinar, a recording will be posted on the WGU Indiana webinars page.
We hope you will join us and stay tuned for some great webinars! Feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you think!